2016年11月16日 星期三

《COURAGE之言》Betrayal and deception are omnipresent.




Betrayal and deception are omnipresent. 
–Translating form HUNTERXHUNTER


When I was a student, 
my parents always told me that don’t be so despair in the relationship of classmates, 
because there are more people kindless in the society. 
In that time I don’t believe the words my parents said,
 but now, I trust them, because when I found my first job, 
I faced a lot of deceptions and unfair things that never happened in the student life.
However, I know those frustrations are the chances which I can learn a lot of experience from.

Thus, don’t be disappointed in the betrayal and deception;
 those are the important pieces in the life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

西瓜在海邊滾,滾到拍咪呀※與渣男的邂逅篇two,與渣男的相遇,一定讓你痛不欲生。

與渣男的相遇,一定讓你痛不欲生。 因為渣男永遠都是選擇不長大的男孩。 就是因為是男孩,他不懂得處理困境。 就是因為是男孩,他不懂得處理感情。 就是因為是男孩,只幻想著愛情甜蜜。 就是因為是男孩,女孩只會逼著成熟。