2016年12月25日 星期日

《COURAGE之言》If you think that it is unqualified to get the qualification, try hard until you are satisfied.



This sentence is at beginning of Hunter cartoon.
When the little boy, Gun, wakes up, he suddenly knows he passed the test of Hunter, 
he does not accept his Hunter qualification, because he thinks he does not do the best in the test, 
it is friends help him to pass the exam.
Do you have the similar experience?
I have.
When I was a student, I had an exam of French. I prepared this test for about six months. 
At the test day, I saw the questions about my test, 
it is difficult and I hardly to understand the questions.
When the test result came out, I passed the test.
 At that time, I cannot believe I passed it, 
because I didn’t have the ability to answer the questions, 
but I was happy to have the qualification.
How about you?
If you have the same experience, 
don’t be confused, just accept the qualification, and then, learn more.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

西瓜在海邊滾,滾到拍咪呀※與渣男的邂逅篇two,與渣男的相遇,一定讓你痛不欲生。

與渣男的相遇,一定讓你痛不欲生。 因為渣男永遠都是選擇不長大的男孩。 就是因為是男孩,他不懂得處理困境。 就是因為是男孩,他不懂得處理感情。 就是因為是男孩,只幻想著愛情甜蜜。 就是因為是男孩,女孩只會逼著成熟。