2016年11月4日 星期五

《牙牙學外語》holLow wORlD-Aimer lyrics(英文歌詞,中文翻譯)

作詞:aimerrhythm
作曲:Tsuyoshi Okamoto・Kenji Tamai
演唱:Aimer

In this place, I have to stay?
My memory wearing off
I lost my name
我該待在這個地方嗎?
我的記憶漸漸凋零
忘卻了我的姓名

Is this dark haze that you said?
I walk like a lost child
I lost your face
這就是你曾說過的深霾嗎?
我就像迷路的幼童
想不起你的臉龐

If everything could be imaginary one
Can I be resigned to losing end?
Is this where I live?
Or is this where I leave?
如果每件事都是虛幻飄瞟
我是否能忍受迷失的結局
我該停留
還是離開?

Eternal flame
The hollow world I see, the sorrow deeply I feel
Now they're perfectly burned out
Eternal flame just back in my hands
Like a double-edged sword
I don't care
It's time I have to go that way
Cause I got ready to break my endless days
永恆的火焰
燃燒著我眼中的神聖世界,讓我感受到痛徹心扉的悲愴
他們燃燒殆盡
永恆的火焰回到我的手中
就像雙鋒刃,燒痛我手心
我不在乎
是時候該這麼做了
因為我準備好打破我的永恆

In this place, I have to dive?
There's no time for guessing at
I lost the game
我該沉浸在這個地方嗎?
已經沒有時間猶豫猜測
我輸了這場遊戲

Is this your craze that you drive?
I'm confusing like a child
I lost your faith
你的瘋狂驅使著你嗎?
我猶如幼童迷惘無助
然後失去對你的忠誠

If everything could be oblivious one
Can I get freedom from losing end?
Is this where I live?
Or is this where I leave?
如果萬物都被遺忘
我是否能在遺失的結果裡得到自由
我該停留
還是離開

Eternal flame
The hollow world I see
So slowly cutting in the deepest
We're violently screaming out
Eternal flame just back in my hands
Like trouble with doubt
I don't care
It's time I have to go that way
Cause I got ready to break my endless days
永恆的火焰
燃燒著我眼中的神聖世界
深深地烙印在我心底深處
我們嘶聲力竭
永恆的火焰在我手上
就像個帶著疑惑的麻煩
我不在乎
是時候這麼做了
因為我準備好破壞我的永恆

Eternal flame
The hollow world I see, the sorrow deeply I feel
Now they're perfectly burned out
Eternal flame just back in my hands
Like a double-edged sword
I don't care
It's time I have to go that way
Cause I got ready to break my endless days
永恆的火焰
燃燒著我眼中的神聖世界,也讓我感受到痛徹心扉的悲愴
他們燃燒殆盡
永恆的火焰回到我的手中
就像雙鋒刃,燒痛我手心
我不在乎
是時候這麼做了
因為我準備好打破我的永恆

大家一定很好奇,為什麼Arya要放單字上去,
其實單純希望這些翻譯的歌詞能夠幫助想要學習英文的人,因為Arya知道,
看歌詞很容易背單字,但是一開始學英文的人,其實很難看懂英文歌詞,
我記得我剛學英文時就是這樣,而且,如果能夠漸漸看得懂英文,
就能體會到歌詞的意境,Arya覺得這是件很棒的事情。

VOC單字分享
英文字詞
中文
詞性
備註
wear off
漸漸消失
V.

haze
霾
n.

imaginary
虛構的
Adj.

be resigned to
忍受
v.
Be resigned to + ving
eternal
永恆的
Adj.

oblivious
忘卻的
Adj.

*    Adj. 形容詞   n.名詞  v.動詞
Ps. 以上僅供參考,小編不是專業的翻譯,有翻錯或是不順的地方等等的缺點,請包容。

PS. The content is just for reference, Arya is not a professional translator, so if there are something wrongs, don’t care please.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

西瓜在海邊滾,滾到拍咪呀※與渣男的邂逅篇two,與渣男的相遇,一定讓你痛不欲生。

與渣男的相遇,一定讓你痛不欲生。 因為渣男永遠都是選擇不長大的男孩。 就是因為是男孩,他不懂得處理困境。 就是因為是男孩,他不懂得處理感情。 就是因為是男孩,只幻想著愛情甜蜜。 就是因為是男孩,女孩只會逼著成熟。