2016年10月10日 星期一

Double tenth day, the first day of my blog

Hello, my name is Arya, Hsiao Yu-Ting is the pronunciation of my Chinese name, nice to meet you.
I am Taiwanese and located in Taichung.



Today is double tenth day, which is the national day of Taiwan, so I chose this day for the first day of my blog, it's easy to remember my blog's birthday.

I wanna share something interesting in my blog, such as my favorite songs, Taiwan and my daily life, therefore; if I write the new article in Chinese, I will try my best to translate in English, and then, if I do not write the English in the good way or something you cannot understand, please tell me, I will learn a lot in this way and correct those mistake as could as possible.

Thank you for your reading, hope you have a nice day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

西瓜在海邊滾,滾到拍咪呀※與渣男的邂逅篇two,與渣男的相遇,一定讓你痛不欲生。

與渣男的相遇,一定讓你痛不欲生。 因為渣男永遠都是選擇不長大的男孩。 就是因為是男孩,他不懂得處理困境。 就是因為是男孩,他不懂得處理感情。 就是因為是男孩,只幻想著愛情甜蜜。 就是因為是男孩,女孩只會逼著成熟。